- Version: 1.0.6
- Author: Top Quark
- Last Updated: 344 days ago
- Requires WordPress Version: 3.0 or higher
- Downloaded: 59 times
- Plugin Homepage »
This plugin allows you to define arbitrary sponsorship levels for your events and specify which levels have a logo and which levels link to the sponsor’s website. Arbitrary sponsors can be added to any session, with custom preambles (i.e. “Sponsored by”, “Brought to you in part by”, “Co-Presenter”, etc.).
The plugin is integrated with The Conference App and will automatically create a Sponsors page on the About panel, listing logos and links for all of your event’s sponsors.
Frequently asked questions
How do I add a Sponsors page to my site
On any page or post, you can add sponsors from all levels or just specific levels by using the shortcode
[the_sponsors_page]. There are a few attributes you can specify:
year– the conference year you want to display the sponsors for. Default is the current year
type– a comma separated list of the types of sponsors you want to appear (i.e. Gold,Silver,Bronze)
page(default – shows sponsors broken down by level, along with logos) or
list(just a list of sponsors, no logos).
- Fix: a bug that caused the sponsor logo to not appear in the schedule or on the show details page.
- Fix: warning if no Sponsors exist in ajax lookup for session sponsors
- Fix: a bug that made long sponsor lists in the admin area not-scrollable. They are now scrollable when you hover
- New Feature: makes use of the Shortcode generator on the main Conferences page now
- Fix: tables are now created with
ENGINE MyISAMas opposed to
- Licensing: Plugin is now licensed under GPLv3
- Fix: made sure Sponsors init() runs after Top Quark init()
- Fix: don’t add actions if not properly init()’d
- Initial Checkin